Saturday, February 27, 2010

Poo-Poo in the Pot-tee!

I will spare you all the photographic evidence, but yesterday for the first time EVER, Adyson pooped in the big girl potty.  She was very excited once it was a done deal, but it was a fight to get her to sit on the potty long enough to make any progress.

I had decided yesterday morning that this weekend I was really gonna hit the pooping thing hard.  I went to Target and picked up a Zhu-Zhu pet (basically a motorized hampster)  while Ady was at school and hid it.  I never said a word about it to Adyson.  Later that day when she asked for a pull-up I told her no and she needed to try on the potty.  She did a couple fake tries and asked again for a pull-up.  I talked her into trying again and got out the new books I had also bought for her at Target.  We were on page 2 of the second book and she got real quiet and started looking between her legs... SUCCESS!!! 

...and that is all she has talked about since.

I gave her the "Mousey" and she has had a blast playing with it.  I also bought the ball to go with it, but couldn't get it to work right so today we went and exchanged it for a car and now her "Mousey" has a car to cruise around in.  I am realizing now that I haven't snapped any pics of this yet but I will share them when I do!!

2 comments: