Friday, February 19, 2010

Home Sweet.... Well, it'll do :)

I decided I wasn't going to post anything else about house hunting/rental search until I had some good new to post.  We have secured housing in Virgina.  We are renting a single story 3br/2ba house on a cul-de-sac with a huge field behind it for maximum playspace!!  Amy (our realtor) is still working her tail off for us even though we have decided against buying at the moment and she toured the house for us since we are renting from so far away.  Turns out, she actually knows the owners!!!  Crazy!

This sidewalk lead to the field I was talking about.  It is a huge open area where the kids can go run and play!  Whoo Hoo!!


Deck in the backyard.


Playset (which Ady is going to LOVE) and a little storage shed

Entry way


Wood burning fire place!!


Kitchen!


I am so excited to not be looking for houses any longer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a very nice house I'm sure Ady will love playing outside! -Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I hope you guys enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete