Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ady!!!

A little early, that is.  We had Adyson's birthday party this past weekend on the 13th.  Her party was at The Little Gym and it was a TON of fun!! 

We started the day off with a little shopping.  After hearing "No, I don't like that one" about 15 times, Ady finally chose this outfit as her "Birthday Outfit" complete with rainboots (which are the only shoes she has worn since then...)



This is what I got when I asked her to turn around so I could take her picture "Buuuuuuuuuuuuttt"


At the party they started off with circle and introductions.  They prentended to be crabs, clams, and starfish during a "warm-up" exercise with lots of running in between.  They also played with the giant parachute (which we actually turned into a slide where all the parents lifted the 'chute up and slid all the kids to the middle), hide 'n' seek, balls, bubbles, and air track (which is a giant air mattress basically).  I think the kids really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. -Elyse
    Love these pics! Looks like they all had a ton
    of fun.
    I think Ady should be Weezer #3 with those butt moves lol

    ReplyDelete