Saturday, January 22, 2011

Busy, Busy, BUSY!

I try to keep myself (and the kids too) fairly busy these days with Stroller Strides classes 4-5 days a week, Pre-School 3 mornings a week, dance class on Mondays, story time on Thursdays, Freezy Yogurt on Fridays, and a long run on Sundays.... and I am succeeding.  I have kept myself so busy that I have yet again let 2 months slip by without a post. 

Since Thanksgiving (my last post - Oops!) we have put up and taken down the Christmas tree, rang in the new year (sleeping of course) and let the month of January fly right by. 

Christmas was very good for everyone at our house.  The kids had WAY more presents than they needed, but I guess that is what happens when you start shopping in January. 



We celebrated Christmas a day late because Quentin had duty on Christmas Eve.  Christmas Day we had lunch on the boat with Daddy and then we came home.  We let the kids open one present early, and put cookies and milk out for Santa when we went to bed.  Mommy made special arrangements for Santa to come the night of Christmas instead of Christmas Eve. 

I could list everything the kids got for Christmas, but we would be here for days.  (I am gonna work on that next year) but most importantly, Santa did bring Adyson a new DVD player for the truck :)



It snowed like crazy on Dec 26th - so we did indeed have a white (late) Christmas.  Adyson made Quentin help her build a snowman, while it was still snowing like crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment