Saturday, January 22, 2011

January...oh, January...

has been relatively uneventful.  I have spent practically every spare minute looking for a now rental house for us to move to in March.  Our current landlords want to raise the rent, even though they have not made any of the requested repairs, most importantly the dang garage door that has a mind of its own.  Anyway, all my work paid off and we will be moving March 1st AND saving $100 ($150 if you count the increased price) a month!  Yay! 

This is our new house...


After Ady returned to school from Christmas break, I was faced with a BIG decision.   They sent home registration papers for next school year.  Ady will be attending the same Pre-School but the 4-Year Old program has two options, three or five days a week.  I cannot believe my little girly is big enough for "full time" Pre-School.  Well, it is still three hours int eh AM not all day, but she is enrolled in the 5 days a week program starting in September.  Dang, they grow up fast. 
There is also a 2-Year Old program, but the cut off for age is Aug 31st and of course Cooper won't be 2 until October 23rd.  I have talked to the Pre-School and they said that he could probably start after his birthday as long as there is an opening.  He would go 2 days a week (Tu/Th) for the same 3 hours as Ady.

Cooper is finally getting big enough he knows to run from Ady to save himself... I guess her forgot this day...

"Look Mommy!! I am making Cooper a duck hair do!"

Cooper's duck hair


Playing babies...


and Cooper too!  He LOVES "Sid the Slog" (Ady can't say sloth - it always comes out 'slog')


"Coffee" time with Adyson
(It is really frothy milk with a little honey in it and cinnamon sprinkled on top!)


Cooper says "Cheese" when you point the camera - he was mid "Chee" when I took this picture.  He is gonna hate this one when he gets older, but I LOVE it.  It makes me laugh every time I look at it...


You laughed... Didn't you?

1 comment:

  1. I DID laugh :) Love the new house, Jackie! Ady and Coop are just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete