Saturday, January 23, 2010

Three.Months.Old.

I feel like every month I get on here and say that I cannot believe that Cooper is already getting so big.  Well, here I go again.  Cooper is 3 months old today and I really cannot believe it has been three months already.



Cooper's new "favorite" thing is sucking on his fingers.  He usually jams his three fingers in his mouth with his thumb and pinky sticking out.  Of course he cannot do this quietly.  He makes the loudest slurping "suck, suck, suck" sound you can imagine.



He also loves to watch Ady.  If Ady is up to something, Cooper is watching and learning.  He loves it when Ady talks to him and plays with him.  She was taking pictures of him with her camera too.  You can see where I ranked.  He certainly wasn't looking at me on purpose!



I didn't get many pictures taken before Ady snatched the post-it note...  She was trying to stick it back up, but all the sticky was gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment