Friday, January 1, 2010

Cooper is 2 months old!!!


I feel like just a few days ago I was posting Cooper's one month pictures so I am really having a hard time believing he already 2 month old!!


Cooper had his two month check up on Dec 23rd. He weighed 11lbs!! He was 22" long. And his head circumference was something ridiculous off the charts...I think they must have measured wrong because he head sure doesn't look too big to me :) We didn't have any real concerns at his appointment except he has been going some pretty good stretches without pooping. All the docs say it is normal so we just go with it. This last stretch was 14 days with no poop!! Yikes! After his appointment we headed over to immunizations, 3 shots and an oral dropper later, HE. WAS. PISSED. The rest of the day wasn't much fun either, but by the next morning he had forgotten all about his shots.


Two months old and he has already figured out how to mess with my post it note...

Put up your dukes!!



Can you say cheese??? or Maybe "ham" is a better description...



I guess this is his serious face... maybe he was tired of taking pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment