Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Resolutions

This year I didn't really make a set resolution, but some things I would like to accomplish are:

Eat better - and maybe even lose some weight

Blog more - I plan to get at least one post up a week

Be more patient - I'm working on it... it is hard to be patient with two screaming kids... maybe I want them to be more patient... Hmmmmmm....

So far, I have joined Weight Watchers Online and while I am not expecting to lose a ton of weight immediately, it is nice to have a place to track my "points" and utilize all the tools and recipes. I will posts on my successes and failures, but so far I have only had one real failure. Whatever you do, do not look at the nutrition label on your Cheddar Brats next time you eat them...you will probably never eat them again...

Blogging - as you well know I am not very good at keeping up with this thing. I like to change the background and font colors a lot, but I feel like I do not post nearly enough. Even today: Ady's at achool, Cooper is fed and sleeping, Shasta is fed and sleeping, I pumped, ate breakfast, checked email and Facebook, then decided I should write a blog... about what? I couldn't think of anything good so this is what you get! HA!

As far as being more patient. I am really working on it. Adyson has taken to being the most, well I am not really sure how to describe it, but she is certainly pleading for our attention every waking minute. She has gotten into a pattern that as soon as I sit down to feed Cooper she will do things that she knows she is not supposed to. She will continue to do so, even while being asked, told, and yelled at not to, until I get up and walk over to spank her. Then she stops and says "I love you". She is a turkey. I am working on keeping a more strict regimen, asking three times and then time out, but then she spends 3/4 of her day in time out, crying the whole time. We are going to work on it.

On that note, Coop and I have some shopping to do before we pick Ady up at school so we better get going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment