Sunday, January 10, 2010

Granola Bar Please!!

So this story is gross... but funny :)

Yesterday we had a list of things to accomplish out and about in town. As we were walking out the door I grabbed a couple granola bars for the road. Ady doesn't usually have any interest in granola bars, so the two I grabbed were FiberOne bars (which oh by the way provide 35% of your daily fiber).

After we had been out for a while, Quentin decided to eat his granola bar. Adyson said she wanted some, so I passed her a small piece. She gobbled it up and asked for more. Since she hadn't pooped the day before I decided to go ahead and giver her half a bar. She gobbled that up too and asked for even more!!! i gave her one more little piece and she finally decided she was done eating.

Fast forward 4 hours later. (We are working on the language thing... Really. Watch what you say around your toddlers...) Adyson says to me "Mom, I think my shit my pants" Diaper change - regular ol' normal Ady poop. 2 minutes later she was grunting and red-faced again. I asked her if she was pooping and she said yes, but she "not done yet". When I saw it leaking out onto her pants I made her let me change her. Chunks, yes literally chunks, of granola and nothing else. Great. A few minutes later "Mom, I think I made fart-toot" and then she "fart-tooted" again although it was more like fart splatter (I was actually glad she is still in diapers yesterday). Diaper change. Chunks again.

Dinner time. Cheese quesadilla. Extra cheese.

2 more diapers later and probably an overdose on dairy Ady finally went to bed,

So far no issues today. Moral of the story - Don't give Ady FiberOne granola bars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment