Monday, July 19, 2010

Well, I did it again....

I let a month slip by without blogging.  Sigh.  I am not sure where all the hours go in the day, but one thing is for sure...I needs more of them.

There are going to be some gaps in pictures, so there are faar more on Facebook.  Luckily, the laptop decided to crap out and I had to reformat and start from scratch.  I was able to get all our pictures and documents off before hand, but they are all now on the external hard drive which is 2 more cords for Cooper to get tangled in under my feet so.... they are just gonna stay there.  I have some newer pictures that I will post here but the are all from July. 

Things are business as usual.  Cooper is sleeping better, we are down to 2 wake ups a night (most nights) and he has even gone a couple nights with only one wake up.  Now we are battleing the leaky diaper disaster, and I have to change Cooper (diaper and onsie) and the bed sheets (which I just layer 3 waterproof sheets so all I have to do is pull one off and put him back to bed) every night.  I have tried every diaper known to man and to no avail.  He is not big enough for the Huggies Overnights (they start at sz 4 and he is on the small end of sz 3) that worked wonders for Ady.  Oh well.  Sigh.  There have been nights that it is tempting to put a leftover sz 6 overnight diaper on top of his sz 3, but I havent' done it yet.  :)

Quentin is still out to sea, but I will post a seperate blog with all those pictures next.  We expect him home Sunday.  Thank GOD!!


(Okay - so I wrote this a week ago but finally got the pictures to post....sheesh!! Me and Google were NOT getting along for a few days...)


2 comments:

  1. Is that orange hair I see on lil tiger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes, but it is just the lighting. I promise Ady didn't paint him orange... yet.

    ReplyDelete