Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nine Months Ago...

a little teeny tiny lump of squishy perfect little baby was born.  Today, that same sweet, squishy little lump is a full speed ahead, big sister terrorizing, cabinet emptying dude.  See for yourself...






You can probably guess how it went when I tried to stick a post it not to Cooper... it ended up on his back, and since Quentin took all the "neutral" post-its to work with him, Cooper got a tulip... HA HA!





Yesterday, Cooper had his 9 month check up complete with NO shots!! Yay!! 

Cooper weighed 15lb 9oz and was 28 3/4 in tall. 

I got in a little "tiff" with the doctor as she accused me of not feeding Cooper enough.  She told me that he had lost weight from his last weight (at his 6 mo check up) and that it was unacceptable.  I immediately went on the offensive and threw a fit.  If I had not reacted so emotionally, I would have come to this realization...

Cooper did not weigh 15lb 11oz at 6 months.  That is what he weight a couple weeks ago when I took him in for an ear check and they weighed him with his clothes on.  I just looked.  The day of Cooper's 6 mo check up I posted that he weighed 14lb 5oz.  I think I will call and DEMAND an apology.  Not really, but wouldn't that be nice :-)

Anyway, he is still a shrimp, long ans skinny.  I think it will be the story of his life...

1 comment:

  1. He's walking already?!?! Man, Abbie's just barely walking and she's 14 months? BTW, when they learn to walk do their feet face different directions? My parents seem to think Abbie's will straighten out, but I'm not so sure... He sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete