Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh NO!! Ady got a tent!!

...and a tunnel. So, Mommy was going crazy trying to keep an almost-two-year-old busy all day every day, and this is by far the best $40 I have spent in a long, long time.
Ady cruising through the tunnel, after she went through a few times, Shasta even chased her through it a couple times!!


It is a little "static-y" in the tent, here is Ady's hair sticking to the tent.


She pretty much went bonkers over the tent as soon as I opened it up. Luckily for me it is "pop-up" and it super easy to put up and take down. Although, to be honest, I haven't taken it down since I put it up the first day!! She puts all her babies to bed in the tent and loves to steal pots and pans from the cabinet and "hide" them in there... It really is non-stop fun!!
There is a hole in the top of the tent that you can "shoot hoops" in to. I took this picture looking down into the tent from the top. She was rolling around going crazy. I cannot believe I actually got a pic of her looking up she was moving around so much!



Here is a full view of the tent. (and all her other toys that have completely taken over my living room - Ha! I mean "Ady's play room")



Since it is pop-up, it is pretty flexible and she has tipped it over several times. She just laughs and finds the hole so she can get out.








3 comments:

  1. You've really gotten the hang of posting pictures! I like it. I can't wait to have a kidlet to take tons of pics of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE HAIR. SHE IS SO CUTE AND HAS THE PRETTIEST SMILE. I AM GLAD SHE IS HAVING FUN. I DIDN'T GET AN E LETTING ME KNOW YOU HAD POSTED SOME NEW HAPPENINGS. SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YA. OH BY THE WAY, I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little angel is having so much fun .... sure wish I could share it with her, but this is great that you post it!!

    Will be looking for lots of Birthday pics too!

    ReplyDelete