Saturday, February 21, 2009

Granny Sally's Visit




Quentin's mom, Sally, is here to visit for Adyson's (and her) birthday. She got a wild hair up her rear and decided that we should make Piggy banks for Adyson (and Brady and Drew)!! It was pretty much a disaster in the beginning, but we finally got it all together and made piggy banks. Ady's is pink (of course) with butterflies on it, Brady's was blue with Thomas the Train on it, and Drew's was blue and green with John Deere tractors on it. I realized I didn't take a picture of theirs, but I got Ady saving her "mo money" "mo money" with Granny.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PIGGY BANK. HOW DID YOU GUYS MAKE IT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where the heck you've been... I forgot your MIL was in town. Like the new layout!

    ReplyDelete