Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Keeping busy when it is cold outside

Since it is wintery cold outide these days, I have resorted to all sort of strang ways to entertain Adyson. We clean house (Ha! She messes up what I just cleaned), she takes lots of baths (with bubbles of course), we empty the toy box at least once a day just to see what toys are hiding in there, and Adyson loves to hide in the kitchen cabinets.




One day, all these fun ideas were not enough for Ady, she made up her own game, "See how many times she can crawl in and out of the pop up hamper before it rips." She played this game for about an hour. I watched and laughed and took pictures (obviously).


On several occasions she got herself stuck, a couple times to the point she almost started crying. The handle you see here caused most of these hangups, as it fit perfectly around her head.

Hiding from Mommy when I tried to put it away.



One more close up. I finally talked her into "helping" me carry the hamper up the stairs where we filled it with stuffed animals (my original intentions). Now every time we go upstairs she dumps out the stuffed animals and "hides" in the hamper!



1 comment: