Saturday, April 9, 2011

March of Dimes - Marching for the Munchkins

On May 1st I will be "Marching for the Munchkins"

While I do not have a story to share about how March of Dimes has helped me personally, there are many, many parents out there who do.  I have many friends who have been through premature births, NICU stays, and an uphill battle since day one. 

While I cannot show you the pictures of my own children fighting day after day, I know you have seen them. The babies so small they look like dolls, with parent's wedding rings worn around their arms or legs. 

This is why we March for Babies.  Every dollar counts. 

When you walk in March for Babies, you give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. We’ve been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $2 billion to benefit all babies.

Please help me in my goal of raising at least $100 for the March of Dimes.  Maybe you can help me double that goal.  Every dollar counts.  You can donate online by clicking the banner above, right here on my blog.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment