Monday, August 2, 2010

Ady's New 'Do



I decided it was time for Adyson to get a haircut.  The 30 minutes of kicking and screaming and having to buy detangler spray every other week were getting old....  So I pulled up a few pictures online and let her choose. 

Here is her "before" picture, with her "cool dude new haircut" picture:



I told her to tell her hair and all its tangles "bye bye"


NOT a fan of the hairwash.  She hates it in the bathtub too, but everytime this guy turned on the water, she about jumped outta the chair!!


"Mom. I don't like these hair clips.  I want MY haircut!!"



No turning back now.....


All cut, now for a "blow out"...




She got bored quick.  Luckily she has really fine, fast drying hair!




TA-DAAAAA!!!




(and no, I didn't have bangs cute to hang in her face... I am STILL trying to grow them out...)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! What that her first haircut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute she looks ike a little Jackie with blonde hair :-)
    -Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has had "hair trims" before, but this was the first REAL haircut! She did great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! She is such a big girl :)

    ReplyDelete