Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OK - New Plan.

I took 112 pictures of the kids in the last few days.  There is no way I can share them all easily, except on the web so here is my new plan:

I started using Picasa to help organize all the zillions of picturs that I have and it has a "web albums" feature where I can post the albums to the web share that way.  That is the new plan.  I haven't ironed all the details out just yet, but the address where you can find the web albums is:

  http://picasaweb.google.com/jackie.l.lease/April2010?feat=directlink

Please let meknow if that doesn't work...

I will post a new link every month for the new month's album.

Warning - this is ALL the pictres I take, so there are bound to be some blurry, off center, or "what the heck is that" moments, but that is what you get when you are taking pictures of a 3 year old and a 5 month old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment