Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ady is FULL of it today!!!

Long story short, we have misplaced Adyson's bike helmet, but I am determined to find it.  In the meantime we went to Wal-Mart and bought a blue one that she can use until hers is found, then the blue on will wait for Coop to grow into it.  While I am searching through the disaster of unorganized helmets Adyson decides that she is going to take a bike for a spin.  When I asked her what she was doing the conversation went like this:

Me: Ady, what are you doing?
Ady: My just hop right on this bike and see what I can do.
Me: It isn't yours and we are not buying it so please park it.
Ady: Mom, put it in the basket.
Me: No, Adyson.  We're not buying a bike today.
Ady: My DADDY will buy me a new big girl bike.  He will buy me one with sparkles when he comes home.
Me: Are you sure about that?
Ady: Yes.  My Daddy  will buy me new big girl bike.  Let's call him

Geez.  She is a nut.  Maybe it is the blue finger/toe nails??



So we get home, cook a pizza for lunch (which Ady refused to eat), put Cooper down for a nap, and then we went outside to mow the yard. 

We come back in and now she suddenly wants her pizza.  I heat some up for her and after about 5 bites:

Ady: Mommy, I don't want to eat pizza.  I want REAL food.
Me: Ok, what do you want?
Ady: M&Ms!!
Me: That is not real food
Ady: But the are REAL good!!!

Sheesh.  I did make her eat more pizza and then gave her M&Ms.  She is so crazy sometimes.  Once she had the M&Ms she decided to start acting a fool again since she had gotten what she wanted.  Here she is "stuck" in her chair which miraculously fell to the floor as soon as I tried to help her out of it.... 




and for Cooper, he is just as wacky as ever :)







No comments:

Post a Comment