Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The wait is over...

After a 3 month wait... we are finally ready to announce that Adyson is going to be a
BIG SISTER!!!


This is by far the hardest "secret" I have ever had to keep, and although I made a few slip-ups here and there...most people didn't know until they got the above card in the mail! Ha Ha!

We have known since Valentine's day, that we would be expecting a Halloween baby. My "official" due date is October 30, 2009. So far everything has gone very well with this pregnancy and I have had no complications. My next appointment is May 13th and I will be 15 1/2 weeks. Right now, our BIG ultrasound is scheduled for June 22nd (I will be 22 weeks). My OB office will not do the ultrasound until I am 20 weeks, and since Quentin was scheduled to be out of town, I pushed it back until he would be able to come too. Well, now he will be home (love the military) and I haven't been able to reschedule it just yet.

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS GREAT!! I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING WELL.
    LOVE TO ALL,
    ME-MAW

    ReplyDelete