Wednesday, May 13, 2009

15W5D Appointment

Well, there isn't too much to report today. I had an appointment, all is well. I have lost 5 pounds (which is a whole lot better than gaining) but now the doc thinks I need to count calories to make sure I am getting at least 2000 a day.

Quentin was able to go with me today, and we got to hear the heartbeat with the doppler (although the Med student had a hard time finding it) and all sounds well. They didn't measure it, for two reasons: 1) they had a hard time finding it and 2) they baby was moving all over so once they did find it, it was gone...

My next appointment is on June 10th. I will have an ultrasound at 1:15 and doctor appointment at 2:20. This will be the BIG ultrasound. We should know (as long as the little one is cooporative) whether Ady will be getting a little brother or sister.

I can't wait to post all about it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on hearing the heartbeat! That's so exciting! I'm glad Q got to go with you. (BTW, I like the new layout!)

    ReplyDelete