Friday, June 4, 2010

The baby in the mirror


In our entry-way, there is a closet with mirrored doors.  There is also a step up to our entryway which I have moved Ady's potty to so that Cooper couldn't get to it... Wrong.


Mah Mah Mah!!! I DID it!!!


So, this is where you "hid" the potty??? Huh.  Found it.


I can't imagine where he learned to climb the step... 
 Monkey see.  Monkey do.


What's up, dude???


You look familiar, do I know you?


This must be some sort of secret handshake...


Smooches, anyone??


I like this other baby!!


More smooches!!


And, just for good measure, a big chocolate faced smile!! 


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how BIG Cooper is getting!!!! He is so handsome!!! Ady looks super adorable, I've loved watching her grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhh love these pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete