Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cooper is ONE month old!

First off, I totally copied this post-it note idea from a good friend of mine. Thanks, Monica!!!
I cannot believe that Cooper is one month old (well really more since I am behind on posting, but whatever)!! It really does just feel like a few days ago that he was this teeny, tiny little boy that couldn't even fill up a newborn diaper or onsie.
Here are a few pictures from his one month "photo-shoot"
Almost a smile...

Peace, ladies.

This was one of the first pictures I took, he was sleeping, but so darn cute I decided to snap a picture anyway.


Once I took a couple he started waking up from the flash... he was still asleep in the picture but was rolling his eyes around and I caught it just right. Probably one of my favorite pictures of him so far.


When we finished pictures it was time for a diaper change and he managed to pee, poop, and puke all within a couple minutes, so he ended up in new clothes too.
But seriously, is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby?


Nope, I don't think so.





1 comment:

  1. He's so handsome Jackie! And you can steal my ideas any time friend! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete