Sunday, November 1, 2009

Adyson and Cooper

Adyson LOVES her baby brother. She a wonderful big sister and really enjoys helping with diaper changes!! She is the one in charge of bringing the diaper to change Cooper and she gets pretty upset if someone else get the diaper before she does!!
The other day, I was in the kitchen and not watching Ady as closely as I probably should have been. When I realized she was incredibly quiet I went to check on her. I found her reading a book to Cooper while he was sitting his bouncy seat. It was pretty much adorable!
Here Ady is reading her book to Grandma Bonnie and Cooper.


"I read my book to Baby Cooper"





She wanted Cooper to snuggle with her on the couch, and was kinda upset that we wouldn't let her hold him. She got over it and let Daddy hold Cooper next to her and loves every second of it.













This was still in the hospital. Adyson like to rub Coopers head because it is "fuzzy." She couldn't get enough of him and we had to tell her to back off several times because she was way to close in his face.



Adyson was amazed that Cooper has ears. She kept going through the list of facial features and saying:
"He got ears? Baby Cooper got ears? Like me?"
"He got nose? Baby Cooper got nose? Like me?
and on... and on... and on.





I haven't tried a video on here before, but if this works I have a couple more I can post too. Adyson has taken a sudden interest in taking pictures so I bought her two disposable cameras to take pictures of Cooper. She has to wind it up, and count to 5 (holding down the flash button) that usually turns into counting to 10. Then she looks for Cooper in the window and takes his picture. If you watch all the way to the end, she even gives Cooper kisses!!





1 comment:

  1. What a precious video of big sister and baby brother! You two are lucky to have two such gorgeous children! Suzayne Adams

    ReplyDelete