Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Adyson and "Bear"

Yes, Ady and her bear have matching pajamas... :)


Before Ady was born, Quentin and I went to Build a Bear and built her a bear. She has suddenly become attached to this bear and we decided it would be fun for her to build one for Cooper. On Sunday afternoon we loaded up and went to the mall (one of Ady's favorite things to do) and Adyson rode the Zebra (on a carousel) and the choo-choo. Then I went off to get my hair trimmed and she and Daddy went to build a bear. They had a great time, but Adyson was afraid of the the stuffing machine and wouldn't push the button. They were going to dress the bear in a Halloween pumpkin, but Quentin said it was not near as cute as it could be and chose a Harley shirt and bandanna instead. When they were finished they came and found me and she was so excited to tell me "I put heart in Bear's back" and told me all about it. It was super cute as usual. Here are some pics that we took with Ady, Bear, and "Baby Coop's Bear"
Here is Adyson, Bear, and "Baby Coop's Bear"

In true Adyson Fashion... here is "the look" - she crosses her eyes too when she does this look, but I can never snap the pic in time...
Bear and "Baby Coop's Bear"

No comments:

Post a Comment