Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring is here!!

We planted a ton of tulip bulbs back in October. They sprouted and quickly became a beautiful showing of pink, purple, and yellow!!
Here is a view of our front porch.


Of course, no spring would be complete without a ton of wind. Here are some of the early bloomers falling apart in the wind.


This color was my favorite, of course I do not know the scientific name for it, but they were really pretty when they were fully bloomed.

This is the last good picture I got of them. The wind has been blowing 30 mph for the last 3 days, so now I have a flower bed full of green stalks and no tulips on top... I did however move the green bush you see below and planted a rose bush. I will get some pictures of it up soon.







1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE COLOR SCHEME. YOU DID A GOOD JOB. I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE STRONG WINDS. WE ARE HAVING TODAY AND FOR THE NEXT DAY OR SO. STRAIGHT OUT OF THE SOUTH.
    LOVE YOU GUYS,
    MM

    ReplyDelete