Monday, March 30, 2009

Playing with Brady

Adyson convinced Brady that the dog kennel was a fun place to play. Adyson plays in there all the time, but I think Brady has had enough...


Whoo Hoo!!! Giddy up Daddy!! Check out Drew on Brendan's lap...just hanging out watching the big kids be crazy!! I am pretty sure we were watching some of the American Idol auditions during this chaos...


Pucker up!! Ady was wild this day. I think she must have given Brady a million hugs and kisses. Brady was getting tired of it, and started running away. I don't blame him!! :)


Peeking over the back of the couch at me. These two are crazy when they get together!!






2 comments:

  1. I love how the heart balloon is over their heads on that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DON'T BLAME BRADY. THAT IS TOO CRAMPED FOR ME TOO. HE AND ADY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete